- 1 Cup of Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/8 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Ground Flax Meal
- 1 Small Apple, chopped
- Maple Syrup to taste
- Protein Powder
- In a small pot, add the coconut milk and warm up until just hot.
- Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, & sea salt.
- Let this mixture sit on the heat for a minute or 2 to let the ingredients blend and the flavor develop.
- Add in the flax meal and mix slowly with a whisk until it thickens to a porridge consistency.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl. Add optional ingredients if desired. *Note: Protein powders will make the porridge thicker. You can add additional coconut milk if needed to thin it a bit.
- Top with and stir in chopped apples. Enjoy!